LANDLORD TENANT ISSUES IN HISTORIC NORTHEAST
Sponsored by NEKC Chamber of Commerce
*Discussions led by Jerry W. Potocnik, Attorney At Law
- The NEKC Chamber is proud to present a series of discussions designed to inform land owners and property managers in a variety of issues pertaining to the business of owning and operating investment properties in Historic Northeast, ranging from landlord tenant law and procedure to identifying and acquiring prospective properties.
- October 17, 2014: Overview of Landlord Tenant Law and Court Procedure
- November 21, 2014: Constructing a Good Lease Agreement
- December 19, 2014: Tenant Screening – Case.net Tutorial
- January 16, 2014: Crime Free Prevention Discussion
- February 20, 2014: Evaluating Prospective Investment Properties
- March 20, 2014: Bank Foreclosures and Tax Foreclosure Sales
Each discussion will be from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Kansas City Public Library – Northeast Branch, Room B
6000 Wilson Rd, Kansas City, MO 64123
WHO MAY ATTEND
- Discussions are free of charge to NEKC Chamber Members as part of membership benefits. Current Members may enroll by contacting the Chamber (816-231-3312) or Mr. Potocnik (816-224-3133) prior to October 15, 2014.
- Non-members will be charged for the classes, but will receive a complimentary one-year membership in the NEKC Chamber upon enrollment. Applicants with 0 to 4 employees will invest $125.00; applicants with 5-10 employees will invest $200.00; applicants with 11-20 employees will invest $275.00 and applicants with more 21 employees or more will invest $450.00. To ensure enrollment, applicants must contact the Chamber at either 816-231-3312 or by email at email@example.com.
- Class size limited to 30 participants.